Resilience Research and Education Promotion Consortium would implement acquired knowledge and techniques of associated institutions to new degree program of University of Tsukuba, and foster human resources who promote realizing resilience society.
Outline of fostering human resources what our consortium aims for.
What is our consortium aims for?
- We would foster human resources who respond flexibly to the contingency and changing situations in modern society, and who have ability to research and practice to maintain, provide, and recover desired social functions.
The diverse educational methods which our consortium would provide
- High-grade researchers of our consortium who have academic qualifications would guide student’s researches.
- Highly professional researchers would lecture the current topics concerning Risk and Resilience.
- In facilities of associated institutions, we would implement internship programs for several months to get business experiences under coaching from researchers who have professional knowledge and techniques.
- Every kinds of skills, we would evaluate achievement tests qualitatively and quantitatively.
- We would review the system of fostering human resources in accordance with PDCA cycle continually.
Fulfilling contents which our consortium would provide
- Main coaching in accordance with research topics
- Sub trans-border coaching by industry-academia partnership
- Lectures, practices, and internship programs by top-class researchers of each fields
（Example of subjects）
|Subject Name||Responsible Institutions
(except for University of Tsukuba）
|Introduction to Risk and Resilience Engineering||Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd (DNP), NEC Corporation, Electronic Navigation Research Institute (ENRI)|
|Advanced Course in Human Factors||Japan Automobile Research Institute (JARI)|
|Advanced Course in Security discussion||SECOM CO., Ltd.|
|Introduction to Disaster Risk and Resilience||National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Resilience (NIED)|
|Introduction to Environment, Energy, and Security Engineering||National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry (CRIEPI)|
|Internship A / B in Risk and Resilience Engineering Master’s Program||All associated institutions|
Master’s/Doctoral Program in Risk and Resilience Engineering is established as extraordinary Collaborative Graduate School Program by reorganizing and restructuring existing Department of Risk Engineering.
（Website of Department of Risk Engineering http://www.risk.tsukuba.ac.jp/ ）